Introduction to Halo Betting
Halo depicts a first-person shooter game filled with action adventure and military science themes. Despite being part of the Xbox Game Studio from Microsoft, the game was originally designed by Bungie Games. It was initially launched in 2001, but the latest franchise, Halo Infinite, came out in 2021.
The Halo repository is complemented by a host of upgrades, including tournaments, betting, and lots more. This article will take you through Halo as a game and all you need to know while betting on GGBET!
Understanding Halo Gameplay
Halo Infinite has two distinct modes: the sole-player and multiplayer. In the single mode, you, as a player, represent the protagonist – Master Chief. All you're concerned about is overcoming the wits of banished aliens on Zeta Halo.
However, in the multiplayer mode, two teams of four members compete against each other. Big missions like "Capture the Flag" and "Stronghold" are in place to make your gaming better. Given the popularity of this game, it is now possible to participate in Halo betting on several online eSports betting sites.
Types of Halo Bets
Despite being around for 2 decades, Halo still finds a way to keep punters trooping in. Notable betting sites such as GGBET offer attractive Halo odds to all punters during Halo leagues and tournaments. To capitalize on these odds, some of the top betting markets are:
Future bets are easy to win since you only need to predict one winner. You're to stake on the overall winner of a tournament or league before the game starts. The favorites usually come with lower Halo odds, while the underdogs have higher odds.
This requires you to predict the total number of games in a series. Most Halo games come in the best-of-three or best-of-five. Simply put, you must predict the number of games to be played before one of the teams wins. It mostly comes with the OVER and UNDER and isn't concerned with the final result. For instance, if you stake OVER 2.5, it implies that 3 or more maps must be played before a winner emerges.
This straight-win market comes with lower Halo odds, as it's quite easy to predict. You're to predict, correctly, the team that will be victorious at the end of the tournament. As Halo is majorly a game of best-of-three or best-of-five, you're to stake on which team will emerge winner at the end of the game.
This is a strategy to level the chances of mismatched teams. On GGBET, the favourite team is given a deficit while the underdog gets the upper hand. You must beat the deficit or maintain the underdog's advantage to win this market. I.e., staking on a -3 bet requires you to beat and win the -2 deficit.
Major Halo Tournaments and Leagues
Halo betting is made possible due to the range of tournaments and leagues that are conducted yearly. The catalog of Halo games runs from February to October every year, thus making betting possible for punters. Major tournaments include:
Halo Charlotte Majors
The first 98 to buy the ticket are qualified to compete in the tournament. After this open bracket, 12 top qualifying teams proceed into the pool play, which is a best-of-five series.
The Halo Charlotte Majors are a paramount determinant for the higher tournaments, thus creating a space for intense competition. Even bookmakers aren't left out as they seize this opportunity to present Halo odds you can stake on.
Halo Fort Worth Major
This is fixed for the last quarter of 2023, starting in September. The competition is similar to the Charlotte Majors due to the best-of-four robin contest and a grand final. It occurs in 3 main formats:
- Open Bracket: 2 top teams from the Upper and Lower brackets, in this case, immigrate to the pool play.
- Pool Play: This occurs between the 2 teams from the upper and the lower brackets, respectively. In all, 4 teams consisting of 4 members will compete in a round-robin contest.
- Championship Bracket: It's a dual elimination contest between 16 teams, where the winner goes home with a whopping sum of $100,000 out of the $250,000 prize pool.
Halo World Championship
Of all the games, this is the most anticipated in all of Halo Betting. It occurs in October of every year and hosts the best of the best of Halo Infinite players across the world. It features a 4×4 play, but the $2,500,000 prize pool is the major attraction.
Several channels cover the live event, making it an important period for punters and bettors. An incredible display of gaming and excellence is promised as this is the peak of Halo gaming.
Halo Betting Odds
There are 3 main formats sportsbooks present Halo odds:
- Decimal Odds: This is very common, easy to collate and comes in decimal notations. For instance, staking $50 on a 2.5 odds will yield a $50 × 2.5 = $125 return.
- American Odds: Most odds come in this format and are accompanied by a + or - sign. The - shows how much you need to add for a $100 profit. A -200 bet, for example, will require you to stake $200 to get $300 in return.
- Fractional Odds: Most British sites offer these Halo Odds, which come in fractions. Consider betting $50 on a 3/1 odds, you're expecting a (3×$50) + $50= $200 return.
Live Betting on Halo
To witness an unrivalled frenzy of gaming, you should partake in live Halo Betting. Watching a live match will help you see events avidly and witness your choices come to life. These few reasons might make you consider live betting:
- Premium Entertainment: The joy of watching a live match is unparalleled and second to none.
- Live Commentary: Some comments are known to gear bettors to life. Most of these are exclusive on live matches alone; you even get a host of markets to stake on.
- In-game Odds: As the name implies, they're offered during an ongoing match alone. While playing, GGBET and other notable betting sites will offer exclusive Halo odds you can stake on. This only happens when you bet live.
Halo Betting Promotions and Bonuses
Along with live odds, there are numerous incentives if you participate in Halo betting on GGBET.
After registering your account on GGBET, log in and deposit some funds. This will qualify you for a welcome bonus. Fortunately, even on subsequent deposits, GGBET will still offer you rewards. These incentives will create an extra stack of cash for you to stake with on mouthwatering Halo odds.
Ignoring the fact that these bets come in limited quantities, they're worth waiting for. Within a range of $5-$20, you're allowed to stake without touching your money. For newbies and returning punters alike, it's a huge incentive that can yield big if used correctly.
As the law of karma implies, what you give will come back to you. In Halo betting, a percentage of your stakes is returned to your betting account. However, they come in varying degrees and depend on how large your bets are.
How to Place a Halo Bet
Owing to the absence of formalities or strict requirements, it's quite easy to do Halo Betting. You need to:
- Find a nice bookmaker or betting site that offers Halo betting. GGBET is a top choice to consider.
- Register and follow all necessary procedures.
- Sign up on your newly created account.
- Move to the deposit option on the website and fund your betting account.
- Locate the Halo section, find an event and choose your preferred market.
- Stake your desired amount on the available Halo odds and confirm your bet.
Halo Betting Tips and Strategies
High conversion is the ultimate goal of every punter while staking on Halo odds. Though we can't promise this, we can offer tips and guidelines to facilitate your GGBET wins.
- Do your research: Be conversant with the games, players and schedule. Make sure you're up-to-date on all news concerning Halo betting. That way, you are likely to make informed decisions as regards Halo.
- Responsible Betting: While gaming is known to be intoxicatingly addictive, never lose your head while at it. Remember to follow the rules of responsible gaming and stake according to your specified budget.
- Choose Form and History: Futures are best indicated by Form, while the summary of recurrent repetitions is seen in History. Your chances of staking on sure Halo odds are enhanced with these choices.
- Place High-Value bets: The ultimate goal of research is information. After knowing the ropes of the game, be sure to stake on the high-value odds concocted by GGBET.
Customer Support for Halo Betting
At GGBET, your winnings are our sole interest. Thus, any hindrance that will threaten that is removed swiftly. You're exposed to many customer service options, including live chat, email messages and a telephone address.
You can lodge your complaints through any of these options and be assured of a swift response. With a host of alluring Halo odds, swift customer service and landing amazing wins while at it, what else is your excuse? Join GGBET and sign up today!